Member Profile – Jo Valluri
- Hometown: Olathe, Kansas (born in Washim, India)
- Your role at the Rime Buddhist Center? Sangha member
- Day Job: Nurse Educator, Mom, Wife.
- Description of your hobbies: Gardening, Cooking, Traveling, Reading.
- What led you to the Dharma? Curiosity about meditation, and an opportunity to live an authentically compassionate life.
- Tell us something that most people don’t know about you? I have met a lot of famous people. Top three,Michael Jackson, Mother Teresa, and HH The Dalai Lama many ago.
- What Buddhist Book would you recommend and why? I do love Allan Wallace’s Buddhism With An Attitude: The Tibetan Seven-Point Mind Training. Hope to reread it after graduate school.