A core curriculum of classes are offered that allow those new to Buddhism and to the Rime Center a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of Tibetan Buddhism. All classes are facilitated by Sangha members of the Rime Center. To learn more about the facilitators just click on their name to see their full bios.
- Andrea Duloc (Dekyong Wangmo)
- Nicole Esquibel (Delek Chodron)
- Luis Flores (Dakpa Gelek)
- Chaplain Sergio C. Moreno-Denton (Yeshi Garkyi Wangchuk)
- Nora Quiason, MD (Swami Kuvirananda)
- Daniel Scharpenburg (Kelsang Dakpa)
- Circe Walsh (Yeshi Namkha Rangdrol)