The Rime Center’s Update about the Coronavirus
Due to the urgency of the COVID-19 public health emergency and imminent rapid progression of the pandemic in our area, the Rime Center Board out of a concern for our Sangha’s health and well-being have decided postpone all in person gatherings and instead move many of our programs online using Zoom.
- Kum Nye Yoga will be meet on Zoom on Sundays at 9 am.
- The Sunday Service will take place on Zoom at 10:30 am.
- Tuesday Green Tara will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday Evening meditation will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday Medicine Buddha will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- All classes will be on Zoom.
As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our Sangha members safe, healthy, and informed. As such we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our plans as needed.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) activated a statewide public hotline for citizens or providers needing guidance regarding COVID-19. The hotline can be reached at 877-435-8411. The hotline is being operated by medical professionals and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.