The Rime Center’s Update about the Coronavirus
Due to the dropping numbers with the COVID-19 virus and the increase in vaccinations among the public,the Rime Center Board has decided to reopen the Rime Center beginning June 6th for our Sunday Services only with very limited capacity. The Rime Center will continue hosting our Sunday Service online, using Zoom.
- Kum Nye Yoga will be meet on Zoom on Sundays at 9 am.
- The Sunday Service will take place on Zoom at 10:30 am but will also have 3 spots available for in-person gathering.
- Tuesday Green Tara will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday Evening meditation will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- Thursday Medicine Buddha will take place on Zoom at 7:00 pm.
- All classes will be on Zoom.